Voting Rating:

weight loss ticker!!!!

Thursday 8 October 2009

weigh in result

hi guys!!!

well i manage to lose 1.5lbs this week so i,m happy wished it was more as i did work my ass off all week but u never know what will happy next week!!! so thats 31lbs now or 2st 3lbs yay!!! still cant beileve i,m still doing the diet and that i havent quit yet!!

i,ve only got 6lbs till i get to my lowest in 3 years and i,m excited but petrified!!! i,ll be 14st 13.5lbs the 14's thats just crazy just wish it was here already lol well i want to do it in 3 weeks thats 2lbs a week!!! then i can make my next goal of 14st 0.5 and that will be my 50lbs!! now that is another scary amount i think the most i have ever lost in a diet and that is with ww and i never got given my 50lb certificate and i was gutted she couldnt get hold of one for ages and thats when i slowly went off the rails and started putting back on!!! :( but this time its different quite a few people are surprised i havent quit already (they said it in a nice way bless them) and its true i havent quite maybe this is my time! i dont want to be fat and 30 i have been sooo miserable through my teens and 20's i want some happiness!!! and i,m gonna get it!!

hope u all had a good week!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I know what you mean about people thinking you wouldn't stick with it. My fella has told me that he thought it would last a month and then I would quit. But I'm still going and 66lb lighter. He now says he knows I will go all the way and he is dead proud of me!

    Wouldn't it be good if we could keep the good feeling and motivation in a bottle for when we go off the rails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes definatley would be nice and then we could sell it and be millionaires :) thats a brill loss cant wait till i get to that weight loss
    xx

    ReplyDelete